The Mexico Landfill Protocol provides guidance to quantify, report, and verify GHG emission reductions associated with installing a landfill gas collection and destruction system at landfill operations in Mexico. The protocol was first adopted by the Reserve Board in July 2009.
- Mexico Landfill Protocol Version 2.0 (October 5, 2022) (English)
- Mexico Landfill Protocol Version 2.0 (October 5, 2022) (Español)
- Mexico Landfill Protocol V2.0 summary (English)
- Mexico Landfill Protocol V2.0 summary (Español)
- Mexico Landfill Protocol Summary of Changes V1.1 to 2.0 (English)
- Mexico Landfill Protocol Summary of Changes V1.1 to 2.0 (Español)
Project Registration Documents
|Mexico Landfill Project Submittal Form||A proposal to undertake a landfill project in Mexico.||Project Submittal||Public|
Protocol Development & Previous Versions
Use the link below to access information about the original protocol development process and previous versions of the Mexico Landfill Protocol. Public comments, staff responses to public comments, workgroup participants, and other supporting documents can also be found here.
Click a version of the protocol below to access more information:
Please contact the Reserve with questions or comments.