The Mexico Ozone Depleting Substances Protocol provides guidance to quantify, report, and verify GHG emission reductions associated with the destruction of ozone depleting substances (ODS) sourced from Mexico and destroyed at facilities in Mexico. The protocol was adopted by the Reserve Board in April 2015.
- Mexico Ozone Depleting Substances Protocol Version 1.0 (April 28, 2015) (English)
- Mexico Ozone Depleting Substances Protocol Version 1.0 (April 28, 2015) (Español)
- Mexico Ozone Depleting Substances Protocol Summary (English)
- Mexico Ozone Depleting Substances Protocol Summary (Español)
The Mexico ODS Protocol is undergoing revision to become the Mexico Halocarbon Protocol. Please see protocol adaptation and revision information on the webpage linked below.
Protocol Development & Previous Versions
Use the link below to access information about the original protocol development process for the Mexico ODS Protocol. Public comments, staff responses to public comments, workgroup participants, and other supporting documents can also be found here.
Click the link below to access more information:
- Version 1.0 (April 28, 2015)
Please contact [email protected] with questions or comments.