North American leaders are implementing a variety of approaches to reduce GHGs. Session will discuss various policy approaches, such as carbon markets, transport electrification, and how policies can harmonize with other jurisdictions to foster a just transition to clean energy economies.
- Mary Nichols, Chair, California Air Resources Board
- George Heyman, Minister of Environment and Climate Change, British Columbia
- Ben Grumbles, Secretary of the Environment, State of Maryland
- Catherine McKenna, Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Canada (invited)
- Juan Carlos Arredondo, Director of Climate Policy, SEMARNAT, Mexico